Tuesday 1 November 2011

A productive day today!


I had the day off so exercised for a half-hour with the Wii My Fitness Coach instead of my usual 15 minutes. I then went out for a walk in the park across the street. As you can tell by the picture, our part of Ontario isn't know for gorgeous fall colours. Most of the leaves on the ground today were still green. It was a good walk though.

I bought a big container of hemp oil at SuperStore last week and whipped up a container of salad dressing. Hemp oil is a good source of both omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, I try to get a tablespoon a day since I don't eat fish. I also made chocolate banana muffins (with flax and cocoa) for desserts.

I cleaned up the living room today. I can't stand mess and three cats and two guinea pigs tend to scatter a lot of mess around. As the saying goes, I swept up enough fur to make a new cat. I also put away our Hallowe'en decorations; it's hard to believe I'll be putting up our Christmas decorations in about three weeks!

I think my biggest challenge is going to be keeping up staying organized. So far I've been doing really well this week. I'm totally ready for bed, the dishes are washed, and my breakfast and lunch stuff is ready for tomorrow. I've even got my work shoes untied beside the computer desk. It feels good knowing everything is ready and I don't have to rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment