Saturday 2 July 2011

Super summer popsicles

One thing I enjoy doing in the summer is keeping a jug of water in the freezer. Not just a plain jug but one filled with slices of fresh fruit (lemon, lime, oranges, strawberries, whole fresh blueberries). It looks pretty in the fridge and tastes clean and refreshing. And, as you can see, makes yummy popsicles too.

I have no idea what the nutritional information is for these popsicles (or a glass of the water). Does it have any calories? I can't see there being enough to worry about. Does it have any nutrition? Judging from the colour and taste it's bound to have some. Either way they're yummy.

My son and I went out last night for Canada Day fireworks with friends. The fireworks were amazing...

... but we didn't get home until around midnight so that's turned into a slow start for the day. I am going to exercise with the My Fitness Coach and have plans of going for a good walk this evening.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Canada Day and is having a good day today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment